Tekkie Tekkie Muna (Put down your smartphones and tablets immediately, may bagong viral video in the city), does anybody here follow Mikey Bustos’ videos on YouTube? You know,….that guy who does humorous tutorial videos, and other wacky stories on video. He’s the guy who would often talk to a different persona of himself portraying another character.
Tekkie Tekkie Muna (If I were you I’d sit down for awhile, makinig makinig sa aking sasabihin), better think twice before setting up your dream LAN Shop or Internet Cafe, because there’s a new technology that may help you save on initial capital and may even be more efficient than the traditional system setups.
Name: Nicholas Kelvin Ileto Lim
Birthday: 10th May 1993
Sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Single and forever alone
Favourite role in team: Jungler
Actual role in team: Ward bitch
Favourite player: iceiceice
Current job: Studying Electonics Engineering at Tampines ITE
Favourite hero: Lycanthrope
Other games played: Most other RPGs
Things he sucks at: GETTING GIRLS
Things he’s good at: RPGs
1. Screen Lock Your Phone
2. Enable Remote Locate, Lock and Wipe
3. Backup or Sync Your Data Frequently
4. Apply Operating System Updates
5. Turn Off Bluetooth Discovery Mode
6. Keep Your Phone ‘In Jail’
7. Avoid Wi-Fi Hotspots
8. Mind Your Mobile Apps
9. Use Anti-virus Software
10. Beware of Text Message Spam
Want to run your favorite Android applications on your Windows or Mac desktop? BlueStacks has an app for that.
BlueStacks Android app player is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite Android mobile apps fast and full screen on Windows or Mac/Apple PCs and tablets. It is also available free for download at its website: http://bluestacks.com/download.html. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks, or sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app.
The reviews of IGN, GameSpot, Bit-Tech, and Joystiq of the new PC game “Sleeping Dogs”
The game was known as True Crime: Hong Kong way back in 2009 (and Black Lotus before that), a name that excited long-time fans as they eagerly awaited the revival of a long-absent franchise. Unfortunately, Activision lost faith in the project toward the end of its development cycle and dropped United Front Games’ ambitious title, but not before plenty of coverage articles had littered the internet praising the upcoming True Crime title’s potential. Then, late last year, Square Enix came riding in like a knight in shining armor, saving the nearly-finished game and changing its name to what we know today as Sleeping Dogs.
1. What are you selling? It can be a product, a service or a topic.
2. Research words and phrases people are searching for online.
3. Get a domain name and hosting. The domain name is your www address while hosting is the space for your website.
4. Once you have your domain name and hosting, it’s time to build your website. You can hire a designer or use a template.
5. Stay focus on quality content, keyword research and the most boring and very critical part is link building.
6. Continuous site content and technology updates to keep your site dynamic.
7. Make interaction with site visitors possible. Their comments, feedback and inquiries are valuable information.
8. Hire the right people to do all of these steps.