WhatsApp on Nexus 7 With or Without Rooting
1) Required apps:
A. Whatsapp apk- (download at PlayStore)
B. Appguard apk-<click here for link>
NOTE: Click “Download der appguard.apk (Version 1.0.3)”
2) Start up open/run appguard.
– Select “Secure a new app”
– Select “WhatsApp”
– Appguard will take you through 3-steps:
[*]scan and secure application
[*]Uninstall existing application
[*]Install secured application
Once the process is completed, within Appguard, you’ll need to change WhatsApp Permissions by removing the setting for “Phone calls – read phone status and identity”
3) Setting up WhatsApp:
– You must have gotten a 3-digit verification code from whatsApp.
– I got this by using a mobile phone, setting my landline as the number and got WhatsApp to call me with the 3-digit verification code.
With verification code and the phone number (my landline) ready:
– Now open/run WhatsApp.
– Enter the phone number (used to get the 3-digit verification code).
– Select the three-dots tab to enter the code.- Enter 3-digit code.
Enable VIBER on Nexus 7
1. Download Nduo apk <click here for link>
NOTE: Download button is the BLUE BOX below the screenshot
2. Transfer to Nexus 7 and install apk
3. Search for VIBER and install
ENABLE 720P video recording on Nexus 7
1. Download zip file <click here for link>
2. Save to your Nexus 7 tab thru USB transfer
3. Reboot to Bootloader and Flash Zip
Original BOOT ANIMATION of Nexus 7
Download link <click here for link>
1. go to path \system\media
2. rename bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip.bak
3. transfer bootanimation.zip(downloaded) to your Nexus 7
4. copy and go to \system\media and paste it their. fix permission to rw-r–r–
*credit of image and content goes to Kickmobile, TPC