What’s the best protection for Macbook Pro (MBP) retina to avoid scratches?
All you need is a sleeve when transporting your MBP.
My take on the following:
1. Hard shell
– Scratches easily (i.e. Speck)
– Affects heat dissipation
– Has a negative impact on aesthetics
– Can cause scratches (i.e. mount points, or when dirt gets trapped since these shells aren’t flush in fit)
2. Any plastic protector
– Feels tacky (Aluminum feels much better)
– Most turn yellow, crack or even disintegrate
– Corners tend to peel off